- Fixed an X server crash on X.Org xserver 1.13 when it is compiled without support for DRI2.
- Fixed a regression that broke color controls on older X servers.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the display layout area of the nvidia-settings control panel to be laid out incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented panning from working correctly after a modeswitch on some X servers with support for cursor constraining.
- Gamma ramp and colormap adjustments now apply correctly when screen transformations such as rotation and keystone correction are in use.
- Fixed RandR per-CRTC gamma persistence across modeswitches and VT-switches.
- Fixed a bug that caused the X server to sometimes hang in response to input events.
- Fixed a reduction in rendering performance for core X11 rendering on certain GPUs that occurred in the 290.series of releases.
- Fixed a bug that prevented PowerMizer from working correctly on some boards with GDDR5 memory, such as some GeForce GT 240 SKUs.
- Fixed a bug that caused OpenGL applications to not animate properly when a rotation or a transformation was applied on some older X server versions.
- Enabled FXAA with Unified Back Buffers.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the “Reset Hardware Defaults” button in the Display Settings page of nvidia-settings from being activated.
nVidia 304.51 sarà disponibile nei prossimi giorni per Ubuntu grazie ai PPA X Swat Update, per installarlo basta digitare da terminale:
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:ubuntu-x-swat/x-updates
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install nvidia-current nvidia-settings
sudo apt-get install -f
sudo apt-get reboot